Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Uncommon Ground" show begins Friday, March 12th!

I missed posting for "Turquoise Tuesday" this week, because I'm gearing up for the reception  and opening of the show "Uncommon Grounds" beginning at Artisan Style in Dallas on March 12th - April 3rd!

If you are from the Dallas area, be sure and drop by, the reception will be from 6 to 9pm on Friday, and if you miss us, the show will be up until April 3rd.

I'm very proud & excited to be showing my work with three very talented women, Gina Marie Dunn, Kate Wickham and Michelle Stroescu and can't wait to see all of our work hung together - it is guaranteed to be very colorful!

For more details on the gallery, be sure to visit:

http://www.artisanstyle.net/

Here are a few of the pieces that will be in the show!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see your new works in person, as well as meet you and the other ladies. Just thinking about the color explosion makes me happy. The pictures above are beautiful. I have been working on a "succulents" series myself...we will have to show them together again!

    ReplyDelete