Thursday, January 21, 2010

January Color Sale


After the holidays are over and winter sets in, I often find myself in a bit of a funk - I think this happens to a lot of people in January. It's usually best to take this time to get organized and start thinking about Spring, sunshine and warm weather - and for those of us in Central Texas - the end of cedar season!

January also seems to be the time of the year to "nest", and freshen up our homes, so I thought, why not host a sale on my Etsy site? Not just your run of the mill, ho-hum white sale, but a sale on
my VERY colorful art prints, cards & cards sets!

Purchase one print, card, or card set from http://www.debbiecarrolldesigns.etsy.com
Receive 50% off your second item (equal or lesser value)
If you purchase only one item, I will extend a 20% off discount.
The sale extends until January 31st, and does not apply to originals.


And, if you have any sure-fire cures for "January-itis", I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment