Monday, September 28, 2009

Round Top Continued....


One of the highlights of Round Top for me, has been meeting Stan Williams, friend of LeAnn Stephenson (http://thevintagelaundress.blogspot.com/ and the subject of one of my next blogs) and thrifter extraordinaire. Stan has written a wonderful book titled, "the find", which is filled with beautiful homes decorated with unique flea market, vintage, and thrift shop finds, a particular interest of mine. So I now happily own a signed copy and am looking forward to a quiet moment to put my feet up and read it at my leisure....it may be a while!

Stan also blogs daily on "elegant thrifter" at http://elegantthrifter.blogspot.com/ be sure to check it out!

Melissa manned the fort today in Round Top, and I will be taking my turn tomorrow - so stay tuned for more vintage finds & updates!


1 comment:

  1. hey Debbie - nice blog! welcome to blogland! your space in Round Top looks great, and so does this book! I'm heading over to Stan's blog now...

    ReplyDelete